Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 121 - On Teaching Hogtying to Some Leather Lesbians, Having Dinner with a Gorean Master and Kajira, Trying Ethiopian Food, Watcing Star Trek While Wearing a Federation Uniform, Becoming Even Better at Cooking, and Being More and More Controlled by Master in Invisible Ways

Err … I’m a bit behind with this blog. Heck, I’ve been busy. And, for some reason, sleepy most nights, which is when Master and M’Lady give me time to work on my blog and my novel and do any other personal thing.

Friday night I went out alone for the first time since I originally moved in with Mistress (which was more than three months ago). Master gives me a day and a half (or more if needed) to spend with my kids each week, but Friday night he let me go out for the first time by myself to something without my kids. It still had to do with the BDSM lifestyle though. It was a meeting of “COLLAR,” which stands for COlorado Leather Lesbians Area Resource. Or Colorado Leather Ladies Alternative Resource. Or something, depending on who you ask. The main point is, it’s a group of kinky women with no guys allowed.

Master said he’s been to a similar group, but for men only. He found it dull. He said the guys talk about sex, then more sex, then they have sex, then they talk about domination, then sex again.

In contrast, at the women’s group, we talked about hair styling, and about cooking, and about each other’s recipes, and about the cuddling after sex, and so on. At the gift exchange, only one or two presents were even remotely about BDSM. Most were nice normal things, like candles and perfume and coffee.

I was really nervous about going because, to be honest, I’m a bit lonely. I love being with Master and M’Lady, but I really want other people to talk with at times. Other women. Other slaves. Or dommes. Just friends of some type.

I had trouble integrating into the conversations at first, partly because of my hearing problems, partly because I didn’t know many people and felt a bit excluded. At the point of giving up on the idea of making new friends, I was getting ready to go home a couple of hours into it when a young woman in a business outfit and another young woman in a catgirl outfit walked in together. The business woman was holding some rope that was bad quality and all tangled up, and I introduced myself and asked what was on her mind. She responded that the catgirl loves bondage and wanted to be hogtied, but she (the business woman) didn’t know how to do it effectively and … happy lights went off in my brain at their words. During the next couple of hours, I showed them how to properly put somebody into a very secure hogtie that won’t cut off wrist and ankle circulation, and I taught other rope bondage techniques, and I taught proper rope storage techniques, and I got to talking with them and other women and having a good time, and they had a good time too, and ... I went home feeling quite glad I came after all. *smiles*

Master keeps me busy, by the way, in external activities. I definitely can’t say I’m bored, nor can I say things aren’t wonderful here, because they are. It’s amazing.

A couple of weeks ago he took M’Lady and I out to Ras Kasa, a great Ethiopian restaurant in Boulder. I’ve never had Ethiopian food, and it was really interesting. Okay, I didn’t love it, but it was fun to get to eat with your hands. See, they bring everything out family style in a big plate in the middle of the table, and then they give you a bunch of rolled-up fermented pancakes that you use to scoop up the food. No forks or anything. My only regret is I wish I had ordered a beer to go with it, but the spiced tea they served me was pretty nice!

And not long ago we had a Star Trek night, and we all sat around and watched the new Star Trek movie. To Master’s surprise, I showed up downstairs in full Federation uniform, back from my days when I was a huge fan of Deep Space Nine. Yeppers! I’m a former die-hard Trekker!!! *giggles* “Lt. J.G. Jabara Eris, reporting for duty, sir,” I told him as I stood at attention in front of him, my boots clicking together, my tricorder held securely in my right hand. I was really into the Bajorans back in the days of that show, and in that culture the family name goes first.( Just some useless trivia for you, I know. *winks*) Well, we all loved the movie (although the plot is full of holes big enough to fly a starship through), and afterward Master and I talked about Star Trek, and he brought up the fact that his son was in a local fan group. To my shock, it turns out that I was a member of that same group (Deep Space 18 was its name), and I briefly knew Master’s son. Talk about a small world! Well, with that in mind, the next time I saw Master’s son (which was a few days after that), Master mentioned that little fact, and the two of us sat and reminisced about old times a bit, and that was rather cool, I have to say. *beams*

Another fantastic thing about living here is the food Master has me cook. Last week we had some excellent steaks, which I made with sides of garlic red potatoes and orange-glazed beets. Master let me cook the steaks the way I do best, which is a method taken from Alton Brown (on the Food Network show “Good Eats”). It’s a wild, dangerous way of cooking (well, not THAT dangerous) which calls for heating the oven to 500 degrees and one of the surface units set to really hot, then heating a big, heavy cast-iron skillet to broiling temperatures, setting it on the surface unit, plopping the steak in it, waiting a half minute then flipping it, then hauling the heavy thing into the oven, then a minute later hauling it out and flipping the steak over, then hauling it out a minute later, serving the steak and doing it again for each other person! It was a blast, and Master and M’Lady both said they loved the results. *bounces happily*

M’Lady and I share one thing for sure in common – the way we enjoy meat, in that we both like it as rare as possible (and raw if we can get it fresh enough). Suffice to say, the steaks we ate were dripping with juices, and she and I both were literally gnawing them from the bones with distinct satisfaction! *giggles*

I’ve been learning so much about cooking, it’s unreal, and I LOVE IT! I’ve dreamed of the idea of being a chef for so long, but I thought it was just a fantasy. When I cooked for myself, everything was simple and cheap. Burritos. Meatloaf. Chicken pot pie. But here, along with the steak, last week I made Pork Satay Stew (which was heavenly!) on one night, Chocolate Lamb Chili on another night, and Chilled Border Avocado Soup on a different night. My repertoire is growing, my techniques are becoming very refined, and I’m becoming exposed to so many new ideas. Just that aspect of being their slave is truly a dream come true! *sighs happily*

(Just in case anybody wants it, I’ve attached both the steak and the pork satay stew recipes at the bottom of today’s post).

Oh, before I forget ... remember that actor I was so attracted to in a previous post? Well, he showed up at the BDSM club the next time I was there with Master, and I zoomed to him like a moth to a flame and … so did everybody else. He was soooo popular that night, fully the center of attention, and … I hate to say it, I felt a bit outclassed. Okay, and I also hate to say it, but although I thought some of his fetishes sounded really fun, overall, well … I’m not expecting anything’s likely going to come of my initial fantasies about him. Even though my Master and a different Master said they thought we’d be a really cute couple together. And even though the actor wrote me back to say hello. Oh, I don’t know. I mean, really, I don’t see how I could have anything with a free guy anymore. I’m a slave, and things like that are just idle thoughts. And I’m not complaining. Oh, heck, never mind. I’ll change the topic to something more enjoyable.

Such as … having dinner last night with a Gorean Master and his kajira (both of whom we met at last month’s Inner Sanctum at the BDSM club)! Everybody had an absolutely great time. The Gorean Master, to my Master’s enjoyment, was able to take the Gor books with a very good sense of humor and a huge block of salt, and the two of them joked for a long time about the ridiculousness of John Norman’s writing back and forth across the table. Actually, I’m not sure what they talked about most of the time we were there (and we stayed for almost eight hours) because I was with the other Master’s kajira almost the entire time … and I really like her a lot! She’s my age, and we have a lot of things in common it seems (for example, she was a kajira in SecondLife for a long time, just like I was), and we talked (okay, I babbled incessantly) in the kitchen while she cooked (*grins*). At one point during the evening, she totally surprised me by asking her Master if she could play Guitar Hero, and she asked if I wanted to join her. I’ve never played before, but I jumped at the chance, and the two of us were jamming for ... damn, I don’t know, but my fingers were worn out after all the sets we finished! By the end, her Master and mine were both sitting on the couch talking and watching us have fun, and I’m REALLY hoping Master might pick up Guitar Hero for us here someday!

Actually, even more, I’m hoping that slave and I can get together again soon. I really enjoyed being with her. It’s a shame they live clear on the other side of town (and at least 45 minute’s drive away on a good day), but we’ll see what happens. *grins*

At one point the other slave asked me how my Master controls me. She said she wishes her Master would control her more, and micromanage her day with additional detail. Indeed, many slaves enjoy tight control, and I’m one of them. I told her that Master very rarely has to order me around, but his control is quite tight. He has been very effectively training me from the day he collared me, such that I know what he wants without him having to tell me. I’m busy throughout the day. I do a long list of tasks. And I do them in a specific way. I’m very controlled. And the control gets tighter every day that Master gives me more responsibilities and lessons.

For example, this week Master has given me the new responsibility of meal planning. He got out some high-class frozen dinners, which will serve as the entrees for the week, and he left it up to me to determine our daily schedules, regarding when dinner will be served, what will be served, and what side dishes will be prepared, with care given to making sure there is a good flow of different foods and types of sides through the week. It took me awhile to set it up, including researching sides, and I needed to change it a little after showing Master, but overall he was pleased! Hooray!

Well, on that note, I’m heading to bed. I’ve got more I can write about, but I’ll save it for another day.

La kajira!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAN SEARED RIB EYE

Recipe courtesy Alton Brown
Prep Time: 10 min -- Cook Time: 5 min
1 to 2 servings

Ingredients
1 boneless rib eye steak, 1 1/2-inch thick
Canola oil to coat
Kosher salt and ground black pepper

Directions
Place 10 to 12-inch cast iron skillet in oven and heat oven to 500 degrees. Bring steak(s) to room temperature.

When oven reaches temperature, remove pan and place on range over high heat. Coat steak lightly with oil and season both sides with a generous pinch of salt. Grind on black pepper to taste.

Immediately place steak in the middle of hot, dry pan. Cook 30 seconds without moving. Turn with tongs and cook another 30 seconds, then put the pan straight into the oven for 2 minutes. Flip steak and cook for another 2 minutes. (This time is for medium rare steaks. If you prefer medium, add a minute to both of the oven turns.)

Remove steak from pan, cover loosely with foil, and rest for 2 minutes. Serve whole or slice thin and fan onto plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PORK SATAY STEW

1-1/2 lb boneless pork shoulder
2 medium red or green sweet peppers,cut into 1 inch pieces
1 large red onion,cut into wedges
1 cup bottled thick and chunky salsa
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 tbsp lime juice
1-1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
1/2 tsp ground coriander
3/4 cup half and half or light cream
3 cups hot cooked rice
1/3 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1/4 cup sliced green onions

1. Trim fat from meat.Cut meat into 1 inch pcs. In a 3-1/2 quart slow cooker combine meat,sweet peppers,onion,salsa,peanut butter,soy sauce,lime juice,ginger and coriander.

2. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 7-8 hrs or on high-heat setting for 3 - 4 hrs.Stir in cream.Serve over hot cooked rice.Sprinkle each serving with peanuts and green onions.

makes 4 servings

No comments:

Post a Comment