Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 101 - On Being Paddled for an Hour and Loving it More than Yesterday, On Loving the Bitter Cold, On Feeling my Arctic Wolf Come Out, and On Masturbating in the Garage

Tonight was the paddling class by Master.

He used me as a demonstration tool to show how paddles should be used, and to show the effect of using different paddles.

The number and types of paddles Master has is amazing.

He has long and thin paddles made from aluminum. He has short and thick paddles made from granite and other stones. He has paddles made from wood, from thick and dark and heavy ebony to thin and light and creamy bamboo. He has a gigantic leather paddle that was used in the Louisiana prison system.

He has a paddle made from a tire tread. He has wooden rice spoons and rug beaters. He has a leather paddle used in a Scottish boarding school.

Some of the paddles have holes cut in them to decrease air flow and cause the flesh to get pulled up by impact.

One of the paddles he said he loves the most because it makes a great ringing sound when it strikes against flesh.

All of the different types were used on me.

Oh, Hell, did it hurt. Especially the rug beaters. They were the worst.

But I was tripping by the end. Definitely in sub space.

And ... err ... my upper thighs were quite wet by the time Master was done paddling me. I was wondering if everybody in the room could smell my excited vagina's juices flowing down my crotch.

They would have had an easy time of it, for sure, because during almost all of the presentation, I was bent over a table, facing away from the audience, so everybody could clearly watch everything that was happening to my naked ass. And since they were only about 10 feet away, I figure my pussy was pretty obvious to everybody as well.

*giggles*

The most intense paddle of all was one he didn’t have. One of the audience members brought their own paddle collection, and they had a child’s oar used for rowing. It may have been designed for a child to use, but it was still long and heavy.

Master used it on me at the very end, after he had warmed me up sufficiently. He spanked me with it six times. Or seven. I lost count. I could hardly walk back to my chair afterward, I was so woozy.

Master is so wonderful. Throughout the presentation, he checked on me to make sure I was okay.

Not that he really had to, as I was smiling and giggling throughout most of the presentation.

Well, when I wasn’t screaming “OUCH!” Which, of course, isn’t a safe word, so he kept going.

*chuckles*

I got tons of sleep last night. Master had let me sleep in because I had been so busy with so many chores. I shoveled the sidewalks and driveway after the big snow. I hauled lots of boxes into the basement. Things like that.

And, still, tonight, after we got home from the paddle class, I was so exhausted I plopped into bed and fell into a very peaceful sleep.

Mmmmm …

I should probably head to bed now. Master woke me up when he was heading to bed, and I got up to get ready (I was still in my clothes), and I decided to write this. I like how things are getting busier and busier here. I love how my duties as a slave are steadily increasing. Today was pretty busy as well, so this is the first time I’ve had a chance to add to what I was writing last night.

One thing I wanted to mention was the affect snow has on me. I love it, intensely. It seems to affect my instincts.

Yesterday, being out in the snow, I felt like the arctic wolf inside me was screaming to get out. Or howling, as the case may be.

I wanted to prowl. To hunt.

Back when I was with my ex, we lived near some huge tracts of public open space. Some of my fondest memories were taking our black lab for hikes. At midnight. Under a full moon. During snowstorms. Not just individually, but combined, with one of the most wonderful nights of my life being a midnight hike under a full moon during a snowstorm in the middle of a huge field with coyotes shadowing our footsteps and occasionally howling to share the news of our passing. I’d howl back as well, and sometimes they’d even respond, bringing a huge cheer to my heart.

If I could have thrown off my clothes and shoveled the snow nude yesterday, I would have. As it was, the only thing I wore were boots, jeans and a thin T-shirt that said “Slave Girl” on it.

As I was getting things ready, I was in the garage, but without the jeans or boots.

Knowing people on the other side of the street could potentially see me (if they happened to be on the second floor of their houses looking in) really turned me on, and I suddenly couldn’t resist masturbating there, in the cold, so I stripped off my panties and fingered myself until I orgasmed. Mmmmm … that was nice … *bounces happily*

Yeah, I’m an exhibitionist, I have to admit. And Master knows that, which is why he had me take off my jeans and panties tonight for the class. *grins*

*sigh* It’s cold again tonight. Bitter cold. And I still feel like hunting.

I think I’ll go hunt up some leftover chicken in the fridge, then call it a night and curl up to Master in bed.

I am SUCH a lucky girl to be his slave. So very, very lucky, I can’t imagine what I did to deserve this.

La kajira!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment