Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 74 - On Being Given by Mistress to Master G

Master G owns me now.

And everybody’s happy about it.

From now on, I’ll simply refer to him here as “Master.”

I’m at his house tonight, wearing his collar. It’s a beautiful metal band with a Celtic triskelion pendant … the symbol of his house.

The evening after my last posting, Mistress and I talked. I came downstairs crying about Master. He had written me and told me specifically that he did not want to see me because he cared for me so much and knew I cared for him, and he was afraid our desire for each other would blow up and hurt somebody, most likely Mistress.

I talked to Mistress about everything. I told her how I had been using Master as a confidant to vent about the things that were annoying me. I told her how stressed Master J had made me. I told her my feelings toward Master and his feelings toward me. We talked for a long time.

And then she wrote Master and asked for his views. And when he told her the same things, she scheduled a face-to-face meeting with him for the next night. I was not invited. It was to be about me, but I was not to be privy to what was said, Mistress told me.

As a slave, that was exactly how it should be.

Last night she returned from the meeting. She said they had both fully agreed that I was far better suited to be Master’s slave, largely because of the reasons I listed in my previous posting. She also said that Master and his wife are getting up in years, and they need help with household duties far more than Mistress does. And she said that Master could use me to my full potential as a true tool by accessing my skills as a copywriter, journalist and software programmer in ways that would enhance his business. (Master and his wife, by the way, own a successful online sex-toy business).

I thought that Mistress might actually sale me, but the main thing she got out of the agreement directly was an even stronger friendship both with Master and his wife (who I shall call M’Lady, at her request), and Mistress said that in itself was a wonderful gift.

They agreed to transition the transfer gradually, with me spending a few nights at Master’s home, then back at Mistress’s, slowly increasing my time at my new abode.

It’s worked out best for everybody, I feel, although I can tell Mistress is a little sad. The good thing is that Master has said he’ll loan me to her on a regular basis, likely one day a week, and I’ll housesit for her when she’s away. So we won’t be strangers.

*smiles*

Funny how things turn out sometimes, y’know?

I still have more to write, but Master wishes me to go to bed with him, and I need to sign off and post this.

La kajira!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment