Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 78 - On Being Loaned to Mistress, Lesbian Sex, Realizing I'm a Masochist, and An Awful Task Because of a Lost DVD,

Today was a long day. And I was bawling my eyes out at one point.

But, as they say, all’s well that end’s well. *grins and shrugs*

I’ve been at Mistress’s today, wearing her collar, on loan from Master. As part of the transition, I’m serving her every few days while my possessions remain at her house. After the move is complete, I’ll still probably serve her one day a week to maintain my connection with her.

I realized last night as I walked in the door to her home how much I had missed her. And how much I love her. Which is very much.

I love both Master and Mistress greatly, so the fact that I’m able to be with them both brings great happiness to my heart … and to theirs, from what I can tell.

Mistress got in a movie called “Desert Hearts” from Netflix today, and we watched it tonight (well, I saw the last part, as I was doing chores during much of it). It’s apparently one of the top 10 lesbian movies of all time. It was very well done, from what I saw. Mistress is bi-sexual, but in particular she’s lesbian, and she loves “lipstick lesbian” drama. At one point in the movie I was sitting on the couch leaning forward to watch the movie, and my shirt happened to be unbuttoned to just below my chest, and I noticed Mistress staring at me with a slight smile, and I asked her if anything was wrong, and in response she said, “You’ve got very nice breasts tonight, girl.” I asked her what was different, and she said apparently the combination of the way they were exposed and hanging, and the fact she was watching a hot lesbian sex scene at the time, got her rather horny and appreciate of the slave in her proximity. Pretty soon she was fondling my breasts (and pinching my nipples rather hard, to her pleasure), and not long after that I had my mouth between her legs, giving her oral sex until she buckled her crotch against my lips and came with a shudder and a rather loud groan. So … if you’re lesbian or just enjoy a good drama, you might want to check that movie out. *chuckles*

By the way, I’ve realized that I’m a bit of a masochist. Not a pain slut, but what’s called a “true masochist,” in that I get a thrill from being exposed to pain, bondage or other forceful situations that I don’t enjoy. For a painslut, they enjoy experiencing pain in and of itself. Me, I hate pain. I hate it when Mistress spanks me and pinches my nipples and slaps my ass and does things to piss me off. But … there is a thrill attached to such things because, as a slave, I’m not in control. And I enjoy the thrill, even though I don’t enjoy the pain.

I realized that Saturday night at the Sanctuary BDSM club when I was sitting at the feet of both Master and Mistress while they were talking, and at one point they both grabbed one of my two pigtails and pulled while Mistress jokingly said, “Make a wish!” It hurt! And yet … I loved it! And I said something teasingly to Mistress afterward, and in response she grabbed both of my tails, held my head a bit painfully to the couch, and wouldn’t let me go for a long time. I was having a blast, and both she and Master knew it … which means I may be in for more pain in the future than I ever expected.

Apparently there’s a word for somebody like me … a “Sammy” … which comes from “Smart Ass Masochist” (SAM). I have a tendency to playfully disobey and back talk my Owners just enough to pull out their sadism and get them happily disciplining me (usually with a paddle or appropriate pinch). I used to consider myself a brat, and I am, indeed, but brats tend to know how to stop just short of being punished (usually … *grins*) … and if they are punished, they feel it was worth it! A Sammy actually tries to push a bit further to get their Owner to actually punish them … but not seriously. If their Owner is actually upset, a Sammy went much too far. It’s all meant to be playful fun … although there’s a fine line to walk when you do it. And walking that fine line is a large part of the fun much of the time. *laughs*

Mistress obviously needs a slave, without a doubt. When I arrived last night, the house was, to be honest, a mess, and I’d only been gone a few days! The same clothes were in the washer and drier that were there when I’d left. The kitty litter box hadn’t been changed. The trash hadn’t been taken out. The kitchen counters were messy, the dishes needed to be washed, and there was a ton of laundry to do. So, needless to say, I was rather busy today.

Still, I might have largely been done a lot earlier than now (it’s rather late, and Mistress has already gone to bed), but … I spent somewhere between four and five hours on a really awful task. It’s the reason I was bawling today. Master had lent Mistress and me several DVDs last month before the move … and when I returned the cases to him last week, I found to my complete embarrassment that one of them was missing a DVD. Last night I looked in all the boxes in Mistress’s room with no luck, but we figured I’d find them quickly today. Wrong. I went through almost every box in the house and garage five times, then searched in the closets, then the drawers, then everywhere I could think of. What had happened was right before the move, Mistress had taken it out of the DVD player and put it with some other DVDs for storage … and she forgot where she put them. Finally success, but I was a bit shaken by the time it arrived. I had tried to call Mistress about my difficulties today, but she was out doing work for her Master, and she was away from the phone. I finally found them in the storage shed a little box that had been taped up securely as if it was old and Mistress didn’t want it ever opened here. Bleh. The worst part was that Mistress had no idea about what she did with the DVDs and blamed me for a while, making me feel even worse. But things are finally okay, so I can return the DVDs to Master tomorrow. Again, I say, “Bleh.”

I’ve got more to write, but I’m sleepy as heck, and so I’ll post this as it is and finish up tomorrow (assuming Master gives me time for it). Until then, keep the faith, and …

La kajira!!!

*bounces happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment