Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Life of a Bondwoman - Day 8

A man I know -- the quasi-submissive who used me the other day -- is apparently quite smitten by me, and he's written me two good-sized e-mails.

We had talked about the whole idea of "consensual slavery" being a myth, and he is defending the stance that it can be a reality. He said he seeks a full-time total-power-exchange relationship ... basically, a slave relationship ... but only to a Mistress who meets his ideals.

His letter got my head churning again on the idea. Is "consensual slavery" possible?

Would I want to be a consensual slave?

The problem is, so far, I haven't found anybody who wants to own me as a slave who I would trust (and desire) to own me as a slave. The people (i.e., the men) who want to fully own me in every way have, in my experience, always been sadistic jerks who expect me to sign over my life to them within five minutes of our first meeting.

To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment