Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Life of a Slave - Day 21

We're moving to a new house in Longmont. And I have a long job interview this morning. So what little time I would normally have to write has been thrown out the window.

Well, I did have a couple of hours two days ago. Sorta. In the middle of the night. And I used them to get into SecondLife instead of sleep. I returned to being a magical wooden ballerina marionette, who after a long absence was somehow cosmically plopped onto the space station at Skara Brae (which is located at a flux between high magic and high technology). It was rather enjoyable, particularly because of a woman there who was suffering from having a computer Artificial Intelligence grafted into her brain, thereby causing her to suffer from two personalities, and having her own personality overwritten at times without her realizing it (for example, even though she would openly claim to be independent and even dominant, she would kneel at the feet of visitors and do all they commanded, and when asked why, she would explain she was just being "nice". *grins*). We got along famously, and I wish so much I could go back there. I wish it a bit too much, actually. I want to lose myself in SecondLife again. *sighs* Once an addict, always an addict, I guess.

The move has been taking a lot of time, indeed. It's a great place with plenty of room and access to a wonderful concrete nature trail perfect for roller blading through trees and alongside a beautiful creek. The town is small enough to be warm and comfortable but large enough for almost all our needs and even some good potential employment. And there's even a gaming store with somebody wanting to run a Shadowrun campaign, which is rather appealing to me, as I'm a long-time fan of that game. Whether I would have time for it is another matter, however.

Mistress and the man with the treehouse I mentioned talked, and he gave a lot of info about himself to Mistress and ... I'm a bit disappointed. He's not a Master. He's a switch who likes being humiliated by being forced to wear women's clothing. Does that mean I won't like him when we meet this weekend (which Mistress has so nicely set up)? We could wind up nuts about each other, I realize. I was just hoping for something a bit more traditional. A good strong dominant masculine Master with a heart of gold. Yeah, I know. Me and a thousand other women with slave hearts want the same thing, so good luck.

*sighs again*

Gotta go. Wish me luck at the interview.

-- schatzie

No comments:

Post a Comment