Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Life of a Slave - Day 11

Mistress is having a party tonight. Well, a get-together would be more like it, as she only has two guests – the submissive male who I mentioned in an earlier post, and a female friend who is also into the BDSM lifestyle. Mistress has already told me to plan tonight to leave her and the female friend alone in her bedroom after dinner and into the night, so I’ll be either sleeping with the male submissive or on the floor (or on the couch possible).

Mistress wants to make things as nice as possible for her female friend, and as a result I’ve been cleaning up the place since yesterday morning. We’re also moving to Longmont soon, and so we’re starting to prepare for that. Mistress isn’t the most thrilled with where we live now – a large trailer home in Frederick, a small farming town a good half hour from any type of city life – and she thinks we’d be much better off in the city. I like Longmont a lot, too, as it’s large enough to be complete in what it offers but it’s small enough to retain a beauty untarnished by urban sprawl. Mistress’s Master lives in Longmont, which she sees as an immediate advantage, but she’s repeatedly told me she doesn’t expect their relationship to last forever for a variety of reasons. She hasn’t explained the reasons in details, but it seems to be that his shallowness might be a large part of it.

My life continues to be almost non-stop busy. If I’m not doing the daily chores (laundry, dishes, etc.) I’m picking up in preparation for the move or I’m studying for potential employment. FYI, I got a computer science degree after high school because, after floundering around for years in college without having a clear goal, I decided I wanted to be a computer animator, and I mistakenly got a B.S. instead of getting a degree in graphical design, which is really what I needed to get into computer animation. To be honest, my parents would have refused, just like they did when I told them I hated engineering and I wanted to be an artist or a writer. My parents, who have both been dead for more than 10 years, controlled me like a puppeteer handles a marionette ever since I was a young girl, all the way into college. After a couple of unhappy years in computers I paid for my own way to get a second degree, this time in journalism, and I have about a decade of experience as a newspaper journalist as a result. After having children I returned to being a software developer, which I did for eight years until getting laid off more than a year ago. Getting the axe right at the start of the depression didn’t help things, but it seems the recession is finally over, and next week I have a job interview at a very established software company. I’m hedging my bet a bit by studying to be a copywriter, a new career that I hope will tide me over after my unemployment runs out in November. I took a class recently by a professional copywriter who said my journalism and technical experience together should make me a shoe-in to find companies wanting my services. We’ll see.

And there’s also my novel I need to finish. I got three-fourths of the way done with it and then stopped to take a break in the spring of last year. Fortunately, the novel will practically write itself to finish up, as I have an outline prepared and everything is in place to complete things. I just need to find the time and, more importantly, the drive.

The male submissive came over last night and took me to The Sanctuary, a professional BDSM hangout (dungeon) in Denver. I’m beginning to think he really is slave hearted, but he’s just forceful, in that he loves serving so much he practically demands that people allow him to serve. We met with the Master I talked about in a previous post, and things got a little weird for awhile. On the drive to the dungeon, I started feeling rather spacey, and fell asleep briefly. When I awoke, I felt almost feral, and I could strongly sense my wolf side. I didn’t feel submissive at all, and in fact felt a bit dominant toward the male submissive (who I’ll call “Ed” from now on). Okay, I felt very dominant toward him. Or maybe I was just annoyed at him. I’ll admit it – I have a prejudice against male submissives, especially male slaves. To me, that’s just not natural, and I tend not to like them. It’s a bias that I should overcome, but it still comes out. But that still doesn’t explain last night. Something was going on chemically, so I assume my hormones were out of whack last night. Or something. So, anyway, last night I decided to start ordering Ed around for awhile, and I was treating him like he was just property and I was to be obeyed without question. My orders were initially for things such as getting me food or coffee, but later I commanded him to get on a St. Andrew’s cross for flogging. The Master (who I’ll call “George”) found my behavior quite amusing, as did another live-in slave I met that night, but they both attributed it to the fact that I had earlier in the night talked about how I have sometimes online role-played being a dominant just to pleasure somebody who wanted to be bossed around. And, to be honest, Ed was loving every minute of it, judging from his reaction.

After Ed stripped off his clothes and got on the cross, Master George proceeded to teach me about how to safely and effectively flog somebody, and he brought out a very large selection of floggers made from everything from deer skin (which is extremely soft and causes almost no pain) to those made of caribou to those made of rope with sharply pointed barbed ends (ouch!). Not only did he demonstrate all of them on Edward, but he taught me to use them as well, and within an hour I was striking figure eight patterns up and down Edward’s back, buttocks and thighs. About halfway through, though, whatever was going on in my head faded away and I returned to normal, and I started feeling rather awkward doing what I was doing. I told nobody this and kept going because not only was it a rare educational experience, but especially because Edward (who is a masochist) clearly wanted me to continue. Also, Master George was telling me I was a very quick learner, and he also clearly was enjoying teaching me the new skill.

The image that kept going through my mind was from SecondLife of all things, back to a time in Treve when I was the Headmistress of the local kajira academy and I was whipping a disobedient slave girl. But fortunately such thoughts were only fleeting, and the reality of what was happening stuck in my mind much more deeply.

This morning it was revealed that my strikes against Edward cut through his skin, leaving several rakes of bloody welts below his shoulders. To him, not only were they a mark of pride, but he now seems to see me as somebody he wants to obey. After Mistress woke me this morning, she said Ed and she had talked, and from now on I am considered first girl of the household, and Ed is to be subservient to me at all times, to the point that he is to call me “Ma’am” or “Mistress.” I’ve been first girl enough times in SecondLife to be used to the idea, but it still came as a surprise that I’m still getting adjusted to.

Master George, by the way, seems rather enamored of me now. After the flogging session, he had me sit at his feet for hours while we talked about life, slavery, BDSM and the such. Okay, I’ll say it … I love him, and I think he loves me. But I also love my Mistress, of course, very much, and he loves his wife, of course, very much. What I feel for him is what a slave feels for a Master she adores, and I think the feeling from him is that in reverse. The good thing is Mistress really likes him, trusts him and deeply respects him, so much that she has said I am to treat him as a Master in all ways, and I have full permission to “play” with him and do whatever he commands in all respects. He is, naturally, quite happy to know that, and he wants to do things with Mistress and me on a regular basis – which thrills me to no end, not just because I’m nuts about him, but because he is extremely knowledgeable in so many ways. For example, he told me last night about a monthly high-protocol dinner held at the Sanctuary, and today he wrote me saying he wants Mistress and me to go so much that he’s willing to pay our admission costs and teach Mistress about the expected protocol ahead of time. I love protocol and ritual – it’s one of my favorite aspects of being a slave – and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment