Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Life of a Slave - Day 19

*sighs*

The last few days have been rather busy. It's hard to believe that at one time I was spending literally two-thirds (or more) of my waking hours lost in the online virtual reality known as SecondLife. Now, I hardly have time to even update my blog.

Where do I begin today?

Do I talk about how I first became a real-life slave, and how I quickly went from discovering it online to kneeling alongside two other kajira at the feet of a man known as possibly the most determinedly Gorean Master in Colorado? It may have been part-time, but it was very real, and even though it may be detrimental to me, that man still owns a part of my heart today.

Or do I talk about the last few days since my last post, about how my job intervew went so incredibly well last Tuesday, and how I had a horrible day Thursday with several hours of depression when my health insurance was cancelled (but was re-instated the next day by an incredibly nice manager at the insurance company), and how I joined my Mistress (and stayed the night) at the house of an extremely masochistic puppyboy who is also a sub to Mistress's (*sighs*) Master, and how I got a bit drunk and lashed out a how much I can't stand Mistress's Master, and how Friday night Mistress and I experienced the high protocol event at the local BDSM club, and how Saturday was a fantastic day with my children (including the creation of a very delicious and lovely chocolate house)?

Or do I totally leave the topic of slavery and talk about therianthropy and how I have experienced the effects of having a wolf spirit, including distinct bodily dysphoria and shifts in mental patterns, since I was a young girl?

Do I talk about how Mistress and I share a devoted love, but there remains an underlying tension due to the fact that I'm naturally heterosexual, and I want a Master who will be devoted to me, and I continue to have problems to a degree with the fact that Mistress is female and has a Master of her own (who I can't stand) and she has repeately said she will not commit to me long term? And how my mind has been pulled by the interest of a man in a mountain town near Denver who seems on the surface to meet many of the needs in my life that Mistress cannot fulfill?

Or do I finish my chores?

I'm a slave. Chores, of course, come first.

I hope to have time tonight to write. I'll do my best.

After I finish my chores.

....

Okay, I'm being a little naughty. I still have housework to do, but I posted a comment in "Collar 6", which is one of my absolutely favorite online comic strips. I HIGHLY recommend you check it out at http://collar6.com !!!

Here's what I wrote regarding today's comic:

My heart melted when I read the last strip.

If I hadn’t known it before, I would have realized it then — that the writers of this strip truly understand the desires of a slave girl.

For a slave, it doesn’t matter at heart whether her Owner is rich or poor, as long as the devotion between them is blessed with a richness of its own. One that is, hopefully, blessed with love.

And I believe that’s what Mistress Sixx and Laura share. A love that makes Mistress Sixx’s wealth seem paultry by comparison.

Call me a romantic, but that’s what I am. I am a full-time live-in slave in real life, and I love my Mistress. There were a lot of people wanting me as their slave when I first decided to accept the lifestyle, but it was love that led me to where I am now.

By the way, I admire Laura’s ability to withstand pain. I’m in no way a painslut, and last night Mistress punished me (for forgetting at first to put on my seatbelt during a recent car journey) by putting very tight nipple clamps on my breasts. I screamed within 10 seconds, and she removed them with a harsh warning. But then, maybe it’s just my nipples are rather sensitive, as I can handle Mistress’s disciplinary spankings when needed. Well, usually. *groans and rubs her tush*

Good luck, Laura. You may be fictional, but you’re real in the hearts of a lot of women, and you’ve definitely got sisters out here in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment